Dear valuable tenant
As we prepare to enter the 21-day compulsory Coronavirus lockdown, we at City Property confirm that we are committed to taking all necessary precautions to curb the spread of the Coronavirus. The President’s directives are clear, and we will play our role to stop the spread of this virus and “flatten the curve”.
We understand though that we are not able to implement any measures successfully without your co-operation.
In preparation of the lockdown, please take note of the following precautions that have been implemented to help prevent possible infection. We have given these matters a great deal of thought, and have been guided by recommendations from local government and, more importantly, our joint responsibility to halt the spread of the Coronavirus.
1. All play, entertainment, braai and leisure areas will be closed, and no visitors will be permitted during the compulsory lockdown period;
2. Only essential services will be attended to, in accordance with the provisions of the Disaster Management Act and the announcement by the President.
We urge you to work with us during this time.
Please report any emergencies through the WhatsApp line – 060 086 7368, which will be directed to the relevant property manager for further action.
As our offices and walk in centre will be closed with effect from Friday, 27 March 2020, until the end of the lockdown, we would like to remind you about our convenient payment options:
- EasyPay: Pay your rent at any retailer that provides EasyPay services, for example Pick n Pay, Shoprite, Checkers, etc. It is very important to take your statement with you when making a payment through EasyPay, in order for the cashier to scan your EasyPay number. (The EasyPay costs will be waived during this time of crisis).
- Internet (EFT): Internet payments can be made through your bank’s website (contact your bank for more information), or through the EasyPay website, visit www.easypay.co.za. Make sure that your City Property client reference number is always used in the reference field.
- Nedbank ATM: You can pay your rent at a Nedbank ATM. It is very important that you use the bank account number, as well as the reference number on your City Property statement.
- Nedbank Branches: You can pay rent by making a direct deposit using the bottom tear-off slip of your statement, complete the date and amount, sign it and hand to the teller. Ensure the teller uses the client reference number on the slip.
Our offices may be closed, but we are still here to assist!
You can reach us via the following channels:
- WhatsApp: 060 086 7368
- Email: [email protected]
Take care and stay safe